Every Wednesday, 6:45 PM - 8:30 PM
Wednesday September 11, 2019 is the start of our Awana Clubs. Our Awana Team is excited to have every one back, and welcome new friends and visitors! Here are the reminders and details:
- It will be a fun opening night! Kids will reacquaint with their friends and meet new friends.
- Registration is now going on. Please download Registration form and Permission Slip (Please make sure to include any allergies on the Permission Slip) for each child and bring it with you. You can also email your completed form and signed Permission Slip to
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes early to allow time for registration. Our regular time is every Wednesday from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Drop-off is between 6:45 pm to 7:00 pm. Please walk with your child into the church foyer to sign in, and authorize who can pick up. It should be specified on the Permission Slip.
- Pick-up is approximately 8:30 pm - please bring your Government issue ID at the foyer to sign your child out. An Awana leader will bring your child for hand-off at the foyer.
- Dress Codes: for returning students they need to wear uniform all the time (Blue Cubbies/Red Sparks Vest and Green/Blue T&T Shirts). If they need one, it can also be purchased during the registration. Optional items like Cubbies bag, Sparks bag and T&T sling bag are also available for purchase
- Tennis Shoes are mandatory for safety. They have game time and running etc.
- Handbook: Please bring the old handbooks from last year for fast track before they will start a new book.
- Always bring the Bible if they have.
- Food: snacks will be provided by the Awana team. If for any reason they want only a specific food or have allergies, you can also send them with a little Ziploc of what they would like with their name written on it for their group leader to hold.
- Food Allergies/Medications: Please provide to us Epi-Pens or any other medications your child might need.
- Water bottles: You can send your kids with a water bottle, if they prefer. We also have water fountain in our facility.